Saturday 5 April 2014

April Book Photo Challenge Day 5 Favourite Cover


This might seem a little strange but this really is one of my favourite covers and no it's not suposed to be ripped.  The whole ripped thing comes from the fact that a little bit of me feels like I need to rescue books that no else wants. It was on one of those really cheep book sale tables in the middle a shopping center.
The second thing is that this is the book that sparked my love for Gregory Maguire's re-told fairy tales. This was long before the whole Wicked phenomenon (I'm totally not knocking that cos I have been to see it when it came to Burswood.) Thankfully now people actually listen to me when I say  how awsome this book is. 
As far as the cover thing goes though, all of his books have this peek-a-boo thing going on and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment