Wednesday 2 April 2014

April Book Photo Challenge Day 2: Newest Purchase


Day 2: Newest Purchase
This is one of those things I have said that I would do for years and never really did. 
When I got my kindle all those years ago I said "It won't stop me from buying books!" which it most defiantly has not and "If I read a book on kindle that I really love, I willl buy it as a physical book as well."
Up until this point, this has never happened. I have read a truck load of fabulous books on my kindle and not added them to my physical book collection. Most of them are classics that I have got from Project Gutenberg and still no classics sit on my selves. 
Then came A Song of Ice and Fire. I am not ashamed to admit it, I am a band wagon jumper and hadn't hear of A Game of Thrones until I saw the first episode on Foxtel but from that first watching I was hooked. I read the all just after the most recent one come out but now with three days to go till the next season, I having withdrawal and I'm going to re-read the series and commit to my promise that I would buy books that I really like if I read them on Kindle.      


No comments:

Post a Comment