Friday 4 April 2014

April Book Photo Challenge Day 3 Spring



Well once agian I live in opposite land so we are not coming into spring, we are in autum. But I don't really think we have and autum here becasue isn't that traditionally when things start to die or shutdown? Plants here are just starting to recover and put on new growth since we have just move away from our summer position 3 metres from the surface of the sun. 
Anyway, its coming into Autum/Winter here and I just finished my Doctor Who scarf that only took me 4 months (considering I haven't done any knitting since I was in single figures and I didn't stuff it up I think I did a really good job) I will be putting it in a lot of photos. A little bit proud of my self.
It is currently keeping my Doctor Who book collection warm. I promised myself that I would read this collection this year and I think this holiday coming, when it is all wet and gloomy (we get about 2 weeks of that total a year) would be the perfect time.
Next project, thigh high grey woolie socks for reading at home in. Top cozyness level will be achieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment